8 Bright Coats for Eye-Catching Style
This season’s take on winter warmth is fresher and brighter! My favorite coat styles are appearing in all hues of pink, from biker to trench, faux fur to fleece. This season’s outerwear will include hues ranging from light petal pink to deep fuchsia. When the sky is dark and dismal, it appears that wearing black, navy, or chocolate is a bad idea. Lighter hues brighten the mood and create a nice contrast with the darker layers beneath. Do you want to go shopping with me? As candidates, I chose eight low-cost coats.
Try a hip-length pink fake fur coat with a lot of texture.
The statement fur is having a moment this season! Go against the grain with this bright pink number ($43 at Shein), which is high on texture and personality.
Try a pink coat with puff sleeves.
- Puffers compensate for their lack of structure with warmth. On days when nothing but a puffer will do, I’d opt for Bernardo’s soft pink version. It’s yours for $99.90 at Nordstrom, down from $169.
Try a pink moto jacket with a soft pink lining.
- Wear this adorable cropped jacket any time of year. It has a modest, classic style that will go well with both your professional and casual outfits. It costs less than $80 on Amazon.
Try a bomber jacket in pink and red.
- The casual bomber looks well layered over jeans, skinnies, or even simple skirts. The vivid combination of fuschia and crimson on this one also attracts attention. This bomber is available for $95.95 at SummerSalt.
- If you’re looking for more ways to incorporate the velvet trend into your wardrobe, this pink velvet puffer with fur hood ($55) might be the ticket. It has a loose fit and doesn’t add a lot of bulk, so you can layer it over a variety of outfits.
Try a long pink coat with teddy bear material.
- The texture on this longline blazer-style teddy is fantastic, and the length is exactly ideal. This one might be my favorite on the list because it has structure while still providing enough comfort to feel like a soft robe. Dollskill is selling it for a reasonable $55.
Try a pink fur coat by BCBG.
- Adding mass to your upper half has advantages — in general, this strategy makes your legs look small. That style is definitely achieved by this comfortable grooved fake fur coat from BCBGMaxazria ($149).
Try a pink tweed coat.
- Soft pink with tweed and fringe. Perfection. Wear this as a midlayer – if it’s extremely chilly where you live, layer it with a sweater underneath and a longer puffer over the top. This jacket is available from Venus for the price of $69.
Thank you for tuning into another blog post from us!